The disposable medical mask consists of a mask body, a mask band and a nose clip. The mask body is made of non-woven fabric and meltblown non-woven fabric, the nose clip is made of bendable plastic material, the mask belt type A is composed of elastic fabric, and the type B is made of non-woven fabric.
Usage and Precaution:
1. Wash your hands before wearingthe mask.
2. Take out the mask, pullit from the top and bottom, and open the fold.
3. Don’t touch the inside of the mask with your hands
4. Fit the mask to the face by usingthe elastic ribbon on both sides.
5. Gently press the nosebridge bar with your fingers
6. Pull the bottom of the mask to the lower jaw, and adjust it to the facewith no leak.
7. Exhale evenly to check if air leaks around.
8. Inhaleevenly to check if any air come in between the mask and the face.